2) Red Velvet
3) Black Pink
Pann: Rank of streaming numbers for boy groups & girl groups this year
1. [+229, -13] For individual songs, isn't it Winner who has the highest number of streaming among boy groups? But I still like both Spring Day and Really Really ㅠㅠ And Twice's TT is from last year ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their digital sales are a wall.
2. [+216, -63] EXO's comeback was late but they did well.
3. [+188, -39] Twice is a wall. EXO's comeback was late but they did well.
4. [+84, -84] EXO has a lot of songs though... The number of their songs is equivalent to BTS' and Winner's songs combined.
5. [+76, -15] Don't nitpick by saying EXO has a lot of songs... The songs have to be on the chart first before the streaming counts. Those b-sides managed to chart in and they have high streaming numbers despite being b-sides.
6. [+68, -12] Spring Day and Really Really are the best boy group songs this year ㅠㅠ
7. [+59, -30] Look at EXO's b-sides... I guess the public listens to them a lot?
8. [+56, -20] EXO's digital sales are actually good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They just get buried by physical sales.
9. [+48, -5] 1. Twice's Knock Knock 2. Winner's Really Really 3. Bigbang's Fxxk it 4. Black Pink's Playing With fire 5. Red Velvet's Rookie
10. [+41, -9] Wow, are EXO's digital sales real? A song released from two months ago has 30 million, amazing.