A son of a wealthy businessman in Hangzhou, to confess his feelings to his crush, bough a $1,700 teddybear. He took the doll with his Porsche and went to her school campus. He told her he was in love with her and gave her the doll. She replied, "I like bears but I don't like you."
Article: A Chinese man proposes with a $1,700 teddy bear, the result is?
Source: Seoul Newspaper via Naver
1. [+1093, -105] He should've given her the Porsche, not the teddybear. Imagine a man bringing a Louis Vuitton bag to you and you expect him to give it to you, but he pulls out an MCM coin wallet and proposes you with it instead. Do you think you'll say yes?
2. [+763, -8] The teddybear is being dragged like a captive.
3. [+591, -52] Give her the Porsche, not the teddy bear ㅋㅋ
4. [+461, -21] The girl is smart~~
5. [+424, -14] Who'd want to have a teddybear that's being dragged on the ground... I'm a man but if I were a woman, I wouldn't want a doll that's dirty and huge like that. Where should I even put it? The man has no senses.
6. [+143, -4] As if proposing like that would work at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at the way he's dragging the doll.
7. [+119, -3] Dolls like that are hard to wash. Why would you even buy that?
8. [+106, -4] I can feel the country's air pollution from the pictures.