Pann: They made it. Charted on Billboard's Hot 100.
1. [+329, -5] The counted sales are from 3 days and they were #85. Their digital result was #37 but since radio streaming and broadcast points also count, their digital sales and broadcast points were counted and they were #85. PSY and BTS are the only Korean artists that charted on Hot 100 without American promotions.
2. [+325, -8] After it was announced, Rapmon tweeted and said it was all thanks to Armys. It was after 3AM but he was in the studio... There's a studio that the members work at and he was working late ㅠㅠ The members mostly produce the albums. They must be really happy to achieve this with their own music ㅠㅠ
3. [+324, -3] Ah, I can't believe this. I feel like I'm getting paid for the struggles and insults they've gone through ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so happy today ㅠㅠ Please keep bringing us good music.
4. [+147, -0] BTS charted on all of the three worldwide charts this time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+146, -1] K-POP(X) BTS POP(O)
Physical sales: BTS > EXO
Youtube: BTS > EXO
Votes: EXO > BTS (predicted)
Issues: BTS > EXO (Billboard award, charting on Billboard, etc.)
1. [+89, -106] Even if Youtube and issues don't count for the daesang, BTS still did better this year.
2. [+70, -5] Don't feed the trolls, Armys.
3. [+68, -40] Let's shut up if we don't know what counts for the daesang.
4. [+33, -16] Since when was were issues and Youtube counted for daesang?
5. [+33, -8] Is it fair to count international issues for a domestic daesang?
6. [+17, -21] I'm a Once but I vote for BTS.