Pann: She's really 49?
1. [+111, -55] What's with the comments ㅋㅋ What kind of an ajumma in her 50's looks like that? Ajummas in their 50's look like hikers you see around. In real life, she'll be considered mid/late-30's ~ early 40's.
2. [+79, -92] She looks like her age though.
3. [+71, -20] Honestly, she looks 5 years younger than her age.
4. [+34, -10] What mid-30's ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do you think people in their mid-30's look like their age these days? Nowadays, everybody looks young. Uhm Jung Hwa's face is honestly not young-looking. Of course, she's pretty, sexy, and good at acting and singing. I'd say she looks 5 years younger. These days, non-celebs who take care of their looks also look 5 years younger.
5. [+29, -0] First of all, she didn't give birth. Also, her job is to take care of herself to earn money.
6. [+24, -0] The comments are divided because a 49-year-old at a poor neighbourhood looks really old. They don't care about their looks because they're busy trying to get by and it shows from their faces. Their hands are rough and if they get their nails done, they end up looking old-fashioned. Their eyebrow tattoo is also blueish... Some look like grandmas. But if you go to a good neighbourhood, it's a different story. They look younger than their ages and a lot of old people look polished. There could be exceptions, of course ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+23, -1] She looks like she's in her mid-40's. She could get botox and all but age doesn't lie. Mid-30's? ㅋㅋ I work with people who look 30~40. She definitely looks like she's in late-40's who got a lot of work done.
8. [+20, -0] She didn't give birth though...
9. [+16, -0] She wasn't born with a young-looking face. The work she got all shows on her face. Thanks to that, she looks like she's in her 40's.
10. [+15, -0] Her face looks almost 50, not her body though.