Pann: Male version of Produce 101 is so off
(Pann talks about how unattractive the male trainees are)
1. [+138, -6] Why is this so different from the female version? Can they please Dutch-face?
(tn: Wordplay on 'Dutch pay')
2. [+75, -69] You'll end up becoming a stan and won't be able to exit. And why are you bashing them for their faces?
3. [+69, -2] The female version was begging to be picked with Pick Me but the male version is like "it's me" ㅋㅋㅋ Nonsense.
4. [+61, -0] Hwang Insun was called 'Aunt Hwang' so I hope Mnet calls the 88'er 'Uncle Park' with a caption and gives him an ajussi image~
5. [+55, -11] I felt the limit of Korean men's faces... For the female version, people judged everything like Mina's arm and Soyeon's face. Why can't we do the same with the male version?
6. [+46, -0] How can you say we shouldn't judge them by their faces? Why do you think we stan idols instead of talented singers? It's because they're handsome and pretty.
7. [+46, -4] I don't like how the female version was "pick me pick me, please choose me~" but the boy version is "it's me~"
8. [+41, -0] Guys, it's out of topic but never vote for the Yuehna trainees and Chinese trainees. Hangeng is the major shareholder of Yuehwa and their goal is to make the Chinese trainees successful and dip out after using the Korean market. There's the ban of hallyu as well, really shameless of them.
9. [+37, -0] We should seriously support the visuals only. I'm tired of seeing average-looking men getting called "stan attractors" and "attractive".
10. [+31, -1] Some people here just don't get it ㅋㅋ Don't judge idols by their faces? Only their talents matter? Say if an idol group looked like Yurisangja, would you want to spend hundreds to buy their goods and photos? ㅋㅋㅋ It's not inciting lookism, a celebrity itself is a job centered on lookism.
11. [+30, -1] ...
12. [+27, -0] I would be called a stan attractor if I had a penis.