K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Is there a variety show that you would like to guest on?

Pann: Is there a variety show that you would like to guest on?

1. [+281, -3] Running Man ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I always run around the house, hide, and be like, "Ha... it's really tough. What if the chaser finds me..." Fuck.

2. [+211, -1] I Live Alone

3. [+177, -50] I'm gonna go on IAC and hit on handsome male idols like it's the last day of my life.

4. [+96, -3] Knowing Brother

5. [+70, -1] Crime Scene ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm confident to find the criminal ㅠㅠ

6. [+69, -0] New Journey to the West!

7. [+67, -109] Can I mention a show that has already ended? EXO's Showtime.

8. [+60, -3] We Got Married ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I think I'll be really devastated if I don't get partnered with the person I want.

9. [+58, -1] Running Man... I really want to play the name tag. I'm gonna get Kim Jong Kook's nametag and display it in my house.

10. [+51, -0] I can't believe Infinity Challenge isn't mentioned in top comments ㅋㅋ I thought it would be ㅠㅠ

11. [+45, -0] I Live Alone... I always act like I'm being filmed at home ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+34, -1] Weekly Idol

Back To Top