K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

BTS, Block B, and BTOB on the chart + BTOB's growth


7) Spring Day - BTS
8) Yesterday - Block B
9) Movie - BTOB

-

Pann: Boy groups on Melon chart right now

1. [+121, -10] BTOB became a lot bigger. Gaining public recognition is harder than increasing the sales. Their physical and digital sales have increased as well. Amazing...

2. [+117, -13] I'm a Melody and we used to be really weak digitally. We'd always chart #1 at first and then drop right away. It's legendary this time ㅠㅠ

3. [+107, -17] I'm not a fan but BTOB's new song is well-chosen. The melody keeps ringing in my head. I keep replaying it.

4. [+51, -6] BTOB is #1 at 7AM ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're doing well this time.

5. [+50, -12] BTS' new song was released more than a month ago, I'm so happy that they're still charted within top 10 ㅠㅠ

6. [+46, -1] I'm so happy ㅠㅠ It's the first time for us. They were #1 when I woke up in the morning. It was always like #18~20. They're rising slowly ㅠㅠ I love them, I just hope they'd change their coordi.

Back To Top