('Ahjae' is someone old-fashioned)
(Article says that BTS is #1 in terms of boy group brand value, not EXO)
Pann: Wow, this article is shitty
1. [+302, -11] Hello, I'm an ahjae.
2. [+251, -14] It's a legendary joke.
3. [+201, -9] Fuck, ahjae ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+100, -92] You're a student if you thought of BTS for #1 boy group!
5. [+76, -20] Ultimate media-play ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The reality is that most adults will mention Bigbang or EXO when they think of popular boy groups. And top celebrities are called XX of EXO ㅋㅋ They're the representative of top.
6. [+55, -9] So more than 80% Koreans are ahjaes...
7. [+40, -1] So you're a Chosun person if you thought of Bigbang and a Goryeo person if you thought of TVXQ?
8. [+35, -1] It's just trying to get more views ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+28, -2] Don't bash the artists, bash the journalist.
10. [+21, -3] What's the meaning of media-play? Doesn't it mean "media play"? So this also counts as media-play. It doesn't have to be done by the company to call it media-play. Artists written by journalists are also media-play, whether the company was involved or not.