Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Nik, "Kim Min Hee getting awarded? In Germany, people don't care about celebrities' private lives"
Source: Xports News via Naver
1. [+6262, -495] She's just a Korean actress who's not relevant to them. They wouldn't even know that she's an adulterer. To Germans, she's only a foreigner that they don't care about except her acting.
2. [+3777, -332] The world is big and there are many countries and different cultures. In Korea, people care about celebrities' private lives a lot. It's one of the things that you have to accept if you want to be a celebrity in Korea. If you don't want to, then you're free to go to another country and debut there.
3. [+3191, -355] Did you not hear the story that was discussed previously? In the US, an actor ended his sexual assault with a settlement 7 years ago and awarding him is still controversial today.
4. [+4160, -700] The most important thing for an actor is their acting indeed but as a public figure, they must be a role model to others.
5. [+1875, -202] It's a different culture. In Germany, actors might have little influence but in Korea, their influence is huge. They could be role models that people look up to, so they have to be careful with their behavior.
6. [+641, -21] Honestly, we also don't care about Hollywood actors' marriages, divorces, and affairs. We only care about how good the movie is.
7. [+465, -17] Even in the US, adultery brings a lot of hate and affects the celebrity. It's also true that they can still get appear in movies and win awards regardless.
8. [+443, -14] Hong Sang Soo and Kim Min Hee should go and live in Germany.
9. [+509, -50] That's Germany and this is Korea. Ok?
10. [+404, -19] If other countries don't care about adultery, then why did Kristen Stewart get hate in the US when she cheated and dated Rupert Sanders?