K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Twice Chaeyoung's short hair


Pann: Twice Chaeyoung's short hair

1. [+186, -5] The hairstyle makes you look old... It's hard to pull off.

2. [+174, -4] Ah... Why did she do that...

3. [+159, -6] Short hair is only for Jungyeon.

4. [+62, -1] I personally think Chaeyoung looked the prettiest during Sixteen. She looked good with short bob hair and pink color. I guess she doesn't know what suits her because she's young... She also suits long wavy hair but to look charming in Twice, she should go with black bob hair.



5. [+52, -1] I'm seriously flustered. Whether the hairstyle suits her or not, I've never seen an idol with that hair when she should look the prettiest at a young age. The fans really wanted short bob hair, what were they thinking... The problem is that it'll take more than a year and a half to grow the hair back.

6. [+50, -3] She looks like an actress in her 50's.

7. [+44, -8] Looks so weird...

8. [+40, -0] I don't mind the back part of the hair but they should've done something with the bangs... She looked really pretty with long hair during TT but she had to cut all of that...



9. [+33, -2] I'm sorry but she looks like a mean mom who bullies her son's girlfriend in a morning drama.

10. [+30, -3] I got reminded of Junghan as soon as I saw her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Back To Top