K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

GFriend Sowon's visuals


Pann: Sowon's looks don't make sense!!

1. [+100, -6] I thought she was rude but she's a kind leader. On Showtime, Yuju was being scared and Sowon waited for her to jump first. Yuju gave up and Sowon comforted and praised her for going up. I fell for her since then.

2. [+96, -6] After Yuju's fall on the stage, there was another slippery stage that they fell. Because it was the same situation, she looked determined and helped Yuju get up right away. On a reality show without Umji, she talked about Umji a lot. She seems nice. She's not a good singer but her singing became very stable in Feliz Navidad and MR removed videos. I'm worried because she seems weak and it looks like she's overworked... Yuju's vocal is also under a strain.

3. [+86, -7] Sowon is so pretty~!

4. [+47, -0] Am I the only one who finds Sowon the prettiest in GFriend?

5. [+40, -2] She really looks like a model ㅋㅋ She also has a wide pelvis.

6. [+37, -2] People say she's too skinny but I personally envy this type of body ㅠㅠ She's also pretty.



7. [+25, -1] She's really pretty in an exotic way.

8. [+23, -0] She majored in fashion model at Hamlim, she's my sunbae. She has a really good personality and there's nothing bad about her.

9. [+23, -1] I think she's the prettiest in GFriend... At least I think so.

10. [+22, -0] Yuju's legs are as long as hers ㅋㅋ GFriend is a tall group.

Back To Top