K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The things SM stans have to bear with

1) "The first SM group to flop"
2) "The group that SM gave up on"
3) "SM party"
4) "SM benefits"
5) Rumors, sasaengs, controversies
6) Black ocean
-

Pann: To stan SM artists in Korea

1. [+241, -6] Agreed ㅋㅋㅋ And after years, people start calling the group a flop. The thing is that having a few overseas concerts is more profitable than full Korean promotions. In an insider's interview, they mentioned that Korean promotions are purely for Korean fans because there weren't much earnings from it. And even if people call the group a flop, Korean fans are considered to be the top priority.

2. [+225, -7] I'm an EXO-L and I've been an SM stan for more than 10 years ㅋㅋ I remember all of that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've heard so much of it so whenever someone says "SM benefits", I just think they're being jealous and move on ㅋㅋ And when I see NCT being called that, I feel bad.

3. [+185, -11] I'm a YG fan but I think SM is really amazing. Every artist's concept is unique and my type ㅋㅋ

4. [+74, -0] Honestly, "SM benefits" always makes me speechless. How is this any different from a Samsung worker riding a good car, marrying someone rich, and living a good life and calling them "Samsung benefits"?

5. [+68, -2] Wow, I completely agree as an SM stan... Every year, they say the gayos are SM parties but if SM artists don't participate, there wouldn't be that many artists.

6. [+57, -3] Oh and people say EXO takes daesangs for granted but that's not true. They even take winning #1 seriously.

7. [+55, -0] There's so much discrimination when you stan an SM girl group. I want to cry...

8. [+51, -1] Young Min said SNSD (and probably most SM artists) won daesangs and did everything in Korea, so Korean promotions are more of fan service. I hate it the most when people think SM artists have a comeback just to get good results.

Back To Top