Rosé - Nov 19, Whistle @MMA
Joy - Dec 18, First Christmas @Inkigayo
Jennie - Nov 19, Playing With Fire @MMA
Yeri - Jan 20, @SMA
Jisoo - Sep 5, MC @Inkigayo
Seulgi - Jan 20, @SMA
Jennie - Dec 26, @Gayo Daejun
Irene - Jan 20, @SMA
Pann: Overlapping outfits of Black Pink & Red Velvet
1. [+151, -41] There's a lot of overlapping stuff. Red Velvet's outfits are always later than Black Pink's. The coordi needs to be more creative. SM coordis have it easy.
2. [+121, -3] I'm an SM stan but the best days of SM female idols' styling was when SNSD used to work with Seo Soo Kyung and f(x)'s Rum Pum Pum Pum era. Red Velvet though... They looked the finest during Happiness days. Russian Roulette had a lot of shared outfits and Ice Cream Cake and Dumb Dumb were always sweatshirts and tennis skirts. For the most important award show, they looked like magic girls from a cartoon. It's always their looks, hairstyle, and makeup that cover it. I don't even expect anything anymore. I just don't want them to share outfits. SM needs to hire better coordis instead of spending money on expensive outfits. Please... Coordis are supposed to make Red Velvet shine but they just put on whatever.
3. [+76, -4] It's random but I'd like to see Black Pink and Red Velvet's interactions...
4. [+56, -0] I heard that Black Pink's coordi is an ex-coordi of Krystal. They're really well-dressed.
5. [+50, -0] I really want Black Pink's coordi.
6. [+44, -0] YG artists are fancily dressed.
7. [+44, -1] They only wear brand clothes because they're from big companies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The rainbow outfits Red Velvet wore before also costed thousands...
8. [+40, -0] Black Pink's coordi seems to know what fits the artists. I also envy their hairstyles and makeup.