K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

So... what did you do on Christmas day?

Pann: What did you guys do today?

1. [+248, -18] I met my boyfriend early in the morning ㅎㅎ We held hands as we were walking down the street ㅠㅠ <3 We went to Hongdae, ate at popular restaurants, and took a lot of pictures. It was such a happy day and I'm so happy right now~ <3 It's all lies.

2. [+170, -5] I went to volunteer for cake-making and made 60 cakes!

3. [+153, -1] Since the dawn, I've been watching Harry Potter. I just finished watching the Prisoner of Azkaban and The Goblet of Fire is just starting.

4. [+66, -2] It was the most meaningless day of 2016. I just slept and slept...

5. [+60, -3] Please be quiet everybody... I got dumped by my boyfriend today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Unexpected solo Christmas!

6. [+52, -1] I lied down at home because I had a flu. Fuck.

7. [+45, -1] It didn't seem like Christmas at all... The country is controversial, so... There was no one on the street. It was the worst Christmas.

8. [+38, -1] Staying at home!!! So excited!!! But I don't really want to go out because this year's Christmas doesn't feel like Christmas at all.

Back To Top