K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Idol prejudice

Pann: Honestly, I still have idol prejudice

1. [+114, -138] Honestly, I don't think EXO is good at singing. I'm not an anti, I'm a non-fan. EXO gets spared because they have so many fans. Fans call them hard-working, talented, and cute but as a non-fan, their singing lacks a lot. It's funny that people can be idols just by handsome faces and dancing skills. As a singer, being good at singing is the main requirement.

2. [+108, -2] Just how many idols are untalented that people even say "talented idols"... Talent is a must for all singers.

3. [+82, -1] Agreed. I wonder why they're called singers when they can't sing. Fans defend them by saying they can dance but some of them don't even look like they're good at dancing. I just don't get the ones that can't either sing or dance.

4. [+52, -0] Many are untalented and many are talented. But if they want to be a singer, shouldn't they be much better than average people? Aren't they embarrassed to call themselves singers when they're untalented?

5. [+49, -48] That's possible. I'm not interested in EXO at all but I was so shocked when I heard that Chanyeol is a rapper ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Don't earn money"... I heard that Sehun is also a rapper. I know that Baekhyun, DO, and Chen are good at singing but what's the roles of the other members ㅋㅋ What do Kai and Xiumin even do? There are so many members without certain roles. No role means their supposed role doesn't suit them.

6. [+38, -0] "But he's a visual!" "But he's a dancer!" Then why didn't they become a model or a dancer instead of a singer?

7. [+33, -16] It's true. EXO and Twice are large groups that can't sing.

8. [+33, -13] Honestly, I think BTOB and Mamamoo are beyond idols... It's not common to find a group that has a rapper singing along. And I think BTOB's notes are the highest of all idols.

Back To Top