K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Difference between B2ST and Infinite?

Pann: Difference between B2ST and Infinite ㅋㅋ

B2ST: You're leaving me...
Infinite: You're leaving me?

-

1. [+207, -2] I love stuff like this ㅋㅋ
Bigbang: You're leaving me...? Lies... it's all lies...
SHINee: Oh! You're leaving me! Oh oh!
B2ST: Once again, I can't forget you...
VIXX: Leaving? You're leaving me? Leaving me? Nooo!
BTOB: She's leaving me! Are these tears?
Infinite: Go ahead and leave me


2. [+181, -1] As expected of breakup-dols and obsessed-dols

3. [+171, -1] B2ST: Always gets dumped and is emotional. Infinite: In denial that he's having a breakup.

4. [+89, -0] Their eyes are different ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



5. [+80, -3] Difference between the main vocals' voices
Sunggyu: Voice that makes you turn back
Woohyun: Voice that makes your eyes close
Sunggyu: I'll kill you if you leave me
Woohyun: I'll kill you if you leave me
Sunggyu: Cold bath
Woohyun: Warm bath
Sunggyu: Coke
Woohyun: Coffee
Sunggyu: Grabbing by the hair
Woohyun: Clinging on the tip of the pants

6. [+59, -0] I'm not a fan but I get it after listening to their songs often ㅋㅋ Infinite wants her to come back and B2ST can't forget her and remembers the memories. The lyrics of Infinite's Come Back Again and B2ST's Fiction...

7. [+56, -0] To compare them to Kill Me Heal Me, B2ST is Cha Dohyun and Infinite is Shin Segi

8. [+50, -1] Chaser is the ultimate one... "Sorry. You can be cruel and leave me if you want. Goodbye. But my mind is not over. My love will win."

Back To Top