K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sunggyu is popular with moms?


Pann: Popular with moms ㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+146, -4] Seriously... When I'm stanning my BTS kids, my mom walks in, shows off Sunggyu, and walks out.

2. [+111, -4] My bias is other member but my mom said you have to have a husband like Sunggyu to have a fun life. He seems to have a good personality also.



3. [+100, -1] I'm in my mid-30's... Is this why I like Sunggyu? ㅠㅠ It's the first since my teen years...

4. [+38, -0] I'm an only child. When I'm at home, I just rant my stanning stuff to my mom. My bias is Sunggyu so my mom remembers his name. One day, she was at a gathering and she talked about how her daughter is obsessed with a guy named Sunggyu. She then found a Sunggyu fan there ㅋㅋ She came back and said, "One of my friends is also a fan of Sunggyu~" ㅋㅋ

5. [+35, -5] Let me speak from a guy's perspective. Sunggyu - His familiar visual is not intimidating. His visual is someone that I can find on the next seat at a PC cafe and say hi to. He looks familiar enough to share my snack at a PC Cafe. L - Looks like a cyber singer (Adam). His visual isn't human.

6. [+33, -0] I'm also a mom and I really like BTS and Infinite. My daughter is a fan of Kim Feel. She gets embarrassed when I go to idol concerts and stream.

7. [+31, -0] My mom also likes Sunggyu ㅋㅋ

8. [+30, -0] There's someone in my family who always talks about how it's hard to find someone like Sunggyu ㅎㅎ

Back To Top