K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

BTOB's new image in 'I'll Be Your Man' teaser


Pann: Idol group that's totally prepared

1. [+88, -1] So funny ㅋㅋ


Cube: Fans have sent us strong requests. We reflected on comments like 'When will Cube stop giving ballad to BTOB?' 'If BTOB does ballad again, I can't guarantee what'll happen next.'


2. [+81, -1] They've completely changed from the triple ballad image



3. [+74, -1] I think BTOB could promote with ballad-dance-ballad-dance releases. They can pull off any genres... They'll hit daebak.

4. [+35, -0] Cube actually spent some money on the MV ㅠㅠ Did the chorerographers change? It's the type of choreography that I wanted to see ㅠㅠ Now only Sojin and us Melodies have to work hard. The MV quality and dance are hard to not win #1. Hyunsik composed the title track and it's also good. I really hope Sojin works hard. She needs to get stretchable pants and give up on baggy sleeves.

5. [+33, -1] I'm a guy and I watched it on Youtube by chance. It looked cool ㅋㅋ The music sounded new.

6. [+31, -0] My pride as a Melody... The quality of self-composed songs is daebak ㅠㅠ

Back To Top