K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Cube the clingy ex-boyfriend


Article: [Exclusive] B2ST sets up their own agency... Looking into promoting independently



Doojoon: "... A lot of things will change but I hope everybody will adjust to it!"



Article: Cube, "B2ST's own company? It has not been decided."



Article: [Exclusive] B2ST sets up their own agency with a former JYP producer... Starting to promote independently



Article: Cube reps, "B2ST's independence? It has not been decided yet."

-

Pann: Legendary ex-boyfriend

1. [+170, -0] Is "It has not been decided" Cube's catchphrase?

2. [+153, -0] I've never seen someone so clingy like this

3. [+141, -0] Just leave them alone

4. [+36, -0] I hope Cube gives B2ST's name to the group as the last gift

5. [+34, -0] Did you guys know that Cube is reporting all of B2ST fancams right now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so dumbfounded.

6. [+28, -0] Cube



7. [+25, -1] Why do people keep associating BTOB with B2ST? They're not the same except their company, but now their company isn't the same anymore. Why should B2ST be responsible of taking care of BTOB? B2ST promotions, their own company, and enlistment are tough enough for B2ST.

8. [+24, -0] As a Shinhwa fan who likes B2ST, I really hope they do well. I sincerely hope they set up their own agency and succeed even more.

=


Recently, Cube released 2016 Beautiful Show DVD. Prior to this, Shinhwa Changjos advised B2uties that they shouldn't buy albums/goods from the ex-company because it'll give the company an advantage when they go on a lawsuit for trademark rights. B2uties took the advice and boycotted the DVD right away. After a couple of days, Cube started to report all of B2ST fancams on Youtube. A lot of fancams have turned to private videos as a result.

-

Pann: A company that reports fancams

1. [+130, -2] I'm serious. Does Cube not want to see B2ST forever? What's wrong with them? They're such losers until the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+107, -1] Ultimate losers... How can a company do this? I'm not a fan but I hope the fans find strength ㅠㅠ I'm already worried about my bias facing a similar situation.

3. [+107, -1] Cube is just like an ex-boyfriend who's a big loser... I hope my bias also escapes from Cube.

4. [+30, -0] Hul, they're losers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Regardless of the DVD issue, they're complete losers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't care if they delete fancams of their current artists but why are they deleting fancams of their former artists ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+23, -0] B2ST isn't under Cube anymore so why is Cube releasing a DVD?

Back To Top