K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Pretty female idols are adored and popular in reality?


Pann: The reality of a pretty female idol

"Antis call her plastic and untalented but she's adored by handsome celebrities in real life)

1. [+148, -10] In reality, girls also really like pretty girls ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Girl group haters are middle school and high school losers.

2. [+112, -1] Honestly, as a girl, don't you also look back if a pretty girl passes by you? I do it. Maybe because I'm not even at the level to be jealous of them. I stare at them and suddenly turn my eyes away because I don't want to be rude ㅋㅋ

3. [+78, -2] They get hate at places like here but in real life, guys will line up for female idols whether they got work done or not ㅋㅋ

4. [+38, -5] Chaeyeon is very pretty indeed... I'm a girl but I find her lovely. Imagine how guys would feel about her.

5. [+28, -1] She has a lot of schedules but they say Chaeyeon is always bright and smiling on the set... She works hard with her acting. The reason why she's adored is also because of her personality. If she's always grumpy and tired, they wouldn't adore her like that. Everybody praises her ㅋㅋ

6. [+21, -0] In real life, we say "Hey, did you just see that unnie? She's so pretty ㅠㅠ"

7. [+20, -1] Chaeyeon is always smiling and bright, no wonder why everybody like her. Even if a girl is pretty, guys won't like her if she has a shitty personality.

8. [+18, -1] Honestly, I don't get plastic surgery because I don't want to end up like a Gangnam beauty. But if I'm guaranteed to turn out like Chaeyeon, I'll get work done for sure. She's so pretty.

Back To Top