K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Krystal didn't age well since Electric Shock days?

Electric Shock promotions:



Recent pictures:


-

Pann: Krystal definitely didn't age well

1. [+115, -10] She's still pretty but she was definitely prettier before

2. [+93, -5] Her old face and vibes are gone. I'm not bashing her but she used to look feminine, but now she looks like a man and she became an aura goddess(?) instead. She's looking more like Jessica.

3. [+46, -50] She's still pretty though?



4. [+38, -6] Her styling is also very different from Electric Shock days. Fans are also pissed about this all the time. Stupid SM never listens. Besides, the makeup and clothes are not as good as before. I just want them to change all of SM's coordis, makeup artists, and hair designers. But I don't think it's true that she didn't age well.



5. [+37, -11] I hate how rude she is and I also hate how her delusional fans shield her with nonsense. I think she's the only female idol who gets less hate despite her rude attitude thanks to her fans.

6. [+30, -18] Her face became like a man. I also felt that her looks have changed. She's not even on par with Seolhyun, Hani, and Taeyeon anymore.

7. [+28, -1] Since 4 Walls, Krystal's styling has been mature. I wouldn't say she didn't age well.


Back To Top