K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Women's bathrooms are filthy?

Pann: Dear women, please use the bathrooms cleanly

(Pann OP, a guy who works at a cafe, talks about how the women's bathroom is much dirtier than the men's bathroom)

1. [+322, -3] It's so disgusting how some bitches pee without sitting on the toilet and leave their piss on the toilet. Do they only care about having their butts clean?

2. [+293, -4] There are a lot of people who throw out used pads without rolling them with toilet paper. So gross.

3. [+253, -1] On the outside, those people act like they're so clean

4. [+86, -0] Everything aside, what's with these assholes who don't flush the toilet after pooping? It's so dirty.

5. [+78, -0] I get scared when the toilet lid is down

6. [+67, -1] Ah... even I'm getting embarrassed. Not all women are like this ㅠㅠ I'm also a woman but I really want to kill the women who use the bathrooms dirtily. I never use public bathrooms unless it's emergency because they're filthy. Those women are the ones that never clean up their rooms.

7. [+46, -2] There are a lot of women who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They feed you and touch you with those hands~

8. [+36, -0] I'm a girl but the problem of pads is severe ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I saw a lot of psychopaths who put used pads on the wall.

Back To Top