Article: Apple Music begins domestic service... Will it be 'lacking' because of the lack of Korean music?
Source: Kookmin via Naver
1. [+1246, -48] It's definitely fair to give more profits to the copyright holders. Stop cosplaying like a victim with the media-play, so disgusting.
2. [+1066, -38] Looking at these articles, I can see that domestic companies are panicking.
3. [+869, -41] They're nervous ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yeah, I won't use Melon
4. [+832, -35] Not everybody listens to K-Pop
5. [+685, -29] Let's give it a try. I like how it has a lot of foreign songs.
6. [+138, -6] Honestly, if you use an iPhone, there's no reason to not use this. It's easy to pay, you don't need to sign up if you have an Apple ID. You don't need to install another annoying app separately because it's all in the default music app. It's a cheap price for a family plan. It has much more foreign songs than Korean music sites. It's only their second day, of course they don't have much Korean music yet. Once domestic users increase, more and more music companies will sign with Apple. It's user-friendly, at least more than Korean music sites.
7. [+127, -3] I really love it. Companies like Melon and Genie are such rip-offs.
8. [+151, -13] I love Apple Music as a fan of classic and pop ^^
Article: Apple Music launches suddenly... No IU
Source: Hankook Ilbo via Naver
1. [+255, -22] Because of Loen's domestic dominance and media-play ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+205, -15] You can access them all on an American account. Loen is crazy.
3. [+177, -14] Loen Entertainment's tyranny
4. [+36, -1] They're talking as if Apple is being unfair ㅋㅋ How much do they even pay the copyright holders? From what I know, they pay less than 10% to the copyright holders.
5. [+96, -24] It doesn't matter if IU isn't there. What's important is that we finally get full access to foreign songs. We don't have to go to Youtube to listen to them anymore.
6. [+23, -1] Loen is dominating with Melon, of course they don't want to benefit Apple Music ㅋㅋ