K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

BTOB's fandom Melody donates to a feminine product company


'Ease and More', a company that produces feminine products, thanked BTOB's fanclub Melody for their $2,140 donation. Melody donated the money to celebrate BTOB's 1600th day.

-

Pann: Boy group fandom that donated to a feminine product company

1. [+221, -3] Like artists, like fans


(BTOB donating gloves for firefighters)


2. [+181, -7] This deserves praises

3. [+179, -2] They're the first fandom to do this, it's cool of them

4. [+69, -1] Melody also donated to another company before ㅠㅠ I didn't get to participate!


(Melody donating 200 pens for sick kids)


5. [+68, -0] I'm a B2uty and I'm also stanning BTOB lately. What's daebak about this is that it wasn't done on the official fancafe. It was done by a minority of the fans on Melon reviews for 2 months. I'm saying this because I don't want people to think $2,000 is a small amount. I've never seen any fandom like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's their way to express their love for the artists. I like how nice it is.

6. [+62, -3] There's this also! BTOB Changsub likes children, so a small fancafe gave out a scholarship on Changsub's birthday. Melodies are so nice.


Back To Top