K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Oh My Girl's 'A-ing' first charts at #9

Pann: Wow, Oh My Girl's first rank on the chart [is #9]

1. [+162, -6] Of course, rookie groups have to keep promoting regardless of the results

2. [+99, -7] From #27 to #9...

3. [+66, -2] Higher first rank means they gained more fans and recognition. Why are people calling them a flop? Yes, the later rank is important but why do you have to be negative?

4. [+51, -10] They were #1 on Bugs ㅠㅠ Please support them, they're having a hard time ㅠㅠ It's their third in one year ㅠㅠ



5. [+50, -2] Cupid charted out. Closer was #50. Liar Liar was #30. Windy Day was #20. A-ing is #9. They did grow a lot.

6. [+41, -5] I'm about to become a fan ㅋㅋ Hyojung is so cute... She's not a maknae, she's a matnae (oldest unnie). How is this a face of a 23-year-old... I don't understand ㅠㅠ



7. [+41, -48] I think Oh My Girl will be the next Apink

8. [+35, -2] They're still #17. It's higher than their previous first rank. People say it's an empty house but there are SMTM, Sistar, Wonder Girls, GFriend, and other digital monsters on the chart. It's successful enough.

9. [+33, -0] I think it's because Seunghee was on Girl Spirit

10. [+29, -3] I'm not a fan of Oh My Girl but they refresh my mind and the members look so pretty and nice ㅋㅋ I think they'll do well.

Back To Top