K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Oh My Girl YooA says she decided to become a celebrity because she was stalked


YooA: "I was stalked a lot when I was young. I decided to become a celebrity because it'd be better to get my face known."

Yoon Jong Shin: "You must've been very popular~"

-

Pann: Who just watched Radio Star...? Shocking

1. [+283, -10] But I just couldn't understand what she was trying to say ㅋㅋ She was stalked so she chose to become a singer to be known? Her logic is weird...

2. [+235, -12] What YooA said didn't make sense though. I don't know if she was just trying to be funny but deciding to become famous because she was stalked? Then what about the others who truly wanted to become a singer and worked hard?

3. [+230, -7] Her words were weird. Better to be known than to be stalked... What is she saying? She chose to become a singer to avoid getting stalked?

4. [+98, -1] In an interview, YooA said that she dreamed of becoming a singer after seeing BoA ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought she was a mythomaniac.

5. [+81, -1] It obviously sounded like a reach

6. [+75, -0] YooA talked about stalking first. It seemed like she took stalking too lightly. Yoon Jong Shin just answered her.

7. [+65, -0] It sounded like a lie. I didn't believe it when she said they whispered vulgar stuff in her ears.

8. [+63, -4] First of all, the fact that she's lying shows that she doesn't deserve to be a celebrity.

Back To Top