K-pop and Korean entertainment from Korean fans' perspective

Japanese guest at Sheraton Waikiki Hotel expresses disturbance caused by SM trip


"On the first floor of Sheraton Waikiki Hotel, there seems to be an event going on by a group of Japanese people. I can't sleep because it's too noisy and loud. It's a hotel, consider that there are other costumers as well. There must be foreign costumers also."



"I'm sure you guys will file a complaint if Chinese or Korean people behave like this."

K-Pop fans informed the Japanese guest that it's a party held by a Korean entertainment company, not a group of Japanese people. The guest replied that they don't have a problem with a company trip but still expressed frustration towards the hotel's poor soundproof system.


"I confirmed the guest directly and they're indeed frustrated with the hotel's soundproof system."



"I glanced down as I was smoking. There was a lot of Koreans but also a few Japanese people as well. I heard that TVXQ is in the company. Well, I can't do anything about the mess. I wonder why they're doing this at a hotel without soundproof system. It would've been better if they held it at a hall."



"I stayed at Sheraton this time and the bar Rumfire in the first floor is loud. They keep playing 4/4 beats. Hawaii feels like a mess. Let's avoid this place next time."

=

Instiz: A guest is experiencing disturbance because the hotel where SM party is held doesn't have good soundproof system

- I thought SM rented out the entire hotel, I guess they didn't. Ugh, what a nuisance.

- I honestly think it's the hotel's fault... SM only rented the place.

- It's a real disturbance. The customer also paid their own money for the hotel.

- It would've been better if they rented an entire hotel with a good soundproof system.

- What is this trip for?

- The Japanese fans at the hotel are also problematic... Why do they have to go all the way there...

- I saw a similar post yesterday... Someone was vacationing at the hotel but they moved to a next hotel because it was to loud ㅠㅠ

- There wouldn't have been too many sasaengs if SM didn't spill the information of the hotel

Back To Top