K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Dilemma of untalented idols

Pann: I honestly really hate untalented idols

1. [+698, -751] BTS Jin can't dance, sing, or do anything. He looks so awkward on the stage. I change the channel whenever I see him.

2. [+505, -31] Celebrities have to be talented. Even if they're pretty or handsome, they can't get popular if they don't have a charm. There's a plenty of talented singers out there, but the reason why they're not getting popular is because they don't have a talent or a charm that attracts people. Didn't you see what Park Jin Young said? "Each idol is talented in one aspect and forming a group is to fulfill what other members lack."

3. [+286, -15] But celebrities' job is being shown, so you can't help but care about the visuals. Ugly celebrities get hate ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "They're talented but ugly."

4. [+197, -177] Am I the only one who agrees with the OP? I laughed so hard when Chanyeol said, "I'll be the Chanyeol" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+168, -71] Sehun can rap???? Try to compare Zico and Sehun. Sehun is literally mumbling.

6. [+164, -88] BTOB is the idol group which all members are talented

7. [+138, -12] Even if you're untalented, you can still improve. Example: Taemin.

8. [+88, -2] Kim Sohye is the worst one

9. [+72, -0] I agree with the OP, I don't like untalented idols. But ugly idols still get hate. I think it's fine to be an idol as long as they're handsome/pretty or talented. But if they're neither, screw off from the entertainment industry.

10. [+36, -3] I've been stanning Red Velvet since debut and I don't understand why Yeri joined the group ㅋㅋㅋㅋ A lot of people say they lose focus when Yeri sings. She's nothing but a maknae. Her singing is mediocre. She dances with Seulgi and Irene but she's also mediocre. She's cute but I wish she'd practice more.

Back To Top