Pann: The hotel SM rented entirely
1. [+87, -5] Wow, a perfect place to flirt around
2. [+48, -0] It's not like we asked them not to go on a vacation. The reason why we spend money on them is for them to hire better composers for good songs and choreographies. We want them to take care of their health and hire new managers. Get new managers for Red Velvet and let f(x) promote. How can they only promote for 3 weeks in a span of 1 year? They're kicking away new stans.
3. [+43, -1] I didn't pay my money for this. I wanted my bias to take care of their health and eat well. How did they suffer a deficit ㅠㅠㅠ
(Article says SM suffered a deficit in the first half of the year but spent billions of won for their 20th anniversary trip)
4. [+14, -0] I'm sure Sheraton is the most expensive place in Waikiki. I stayed at Hilton Hawaiian Village and it was a very luxurious place, but it was still a bit cheaper than Sheraton... SM must've spent a ton, hul...
5. [+12, -0] The entire staff is going as well
6. [+6, -0] I predict at least 3 new couples
7. [+6, -0] Rather than a company trip, SM is launching a business on tourism. They've been taking over travel companies, this must be the start of their promotions. They don't even release articles on their artists' new albums but we got articles on their company trip. They're making this big news to promote their business ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's not a vacation, it's a promotion. They'll just take pictures and a lot of the artists will return early for their schedules.