K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Old school couple: Kang Sung Hoon & Jang Nara


They dated when they were 21 & 19. Their relationship lasted a month.

Kang Sung Hoon broke up with Jang Nara. At that time, he was struggling with his solo promotions and Jang Nara was becoming very popular. His song 'I'm Sorry' in his third solo album is for her.

Kang Sung Hoon suggested a duet concert to make up, but Jang Nara refused the offer and their relationship got known to others.

=

Instiz: Open secret of a legendary celebrity couple

- Oh, they match well ㅠㅠ

- Wow, both of them still look the same as before...

- Hul, is this why I saw so many hateful comments towards Jang Nara on the slide I was riding when I was young?

- They don't get old...

- I hope they date again ㅠㅠ

Back To Top