K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Baekhyun keeps his promise of showing abs


Pann: Fuck, Baekhyun exposed his abs

1. [+201, -21] I'm dying



2. [+148, -19] My nose is bleeding...

3. [+145, -16] Why wasn't I there ㅠㅠ

4. [+88, -1] It looks good but I'm tearing up at how he didn't eat any carbohydrates for 3 months and spit back the food he wanted to eat ㅠㅠ I could see his rips ㅠㅠ He struggled really hard to lose weight but he told his fans to eat whatever they want ㅠㅠ This is Baekhyun's cross-dressing at a concert... The repackage seems to be something.



5. [+81, -1] Baekhyun: "I didn't eat any carbohydrates for 3 months. I didn't eat rice or grains. After 3 days, I didn't crave for carbohydrates anymore. Holding back for 3 days is all you need." Let's not force him to show abs anymore ㅠㅠ He struggled hard.

6. [+65, -2] There were a lot of accounts of him exercising and even the members respected at how hard he exercised. Stop creating nonsense rumors.

Back To Top