K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Infinite, B2ST, and Teen Top as top 3 boy group episodes of Weekly Idol


Pann: The top 3 boy group episodes of Weekly Idol

1. [+196, -3] Infinite is the most influential group and the most guested group on Weekly Idol ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+163, -5] Last year, I watched the Infinite episode on Facebook and laughed so hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Those three groups are famous ㅋㅋ Sometimes, there are really boring episodes. Maybe it's because I've watched the three groups' episodes. I haven't watched an episode that was as good as them... Ilhoon and Bomi were also funny. I wish they'd come back ㅠㅠ

3. [+112, -2] I agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I miss their chemistry with Doni ㅠㅠ Please come back, Doni ㅠㅠ

4. [+80, -0] I hope Sunggyu and Junhyung would guest together, they're so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+72, -0] I watch Infinite and B2ST regularly ㅋㅋ They're so funny

6. [+65, -0] I need collaborated episodes of BeaFinite and InTop on Weekly Idol ㅠㅠ

7. [+65, -0] Infinite is just so funny. I watched the Teen Top episode by chance and was surprised because they were hilarious ㅋㅋ B2ST episode made me laugh so hard, too ㅋㅋ

8. [+54, -0] I agree with Infinite ㅋㅋ They guested on the show during Bad and Sungyeol's aegyo and Woohyun's Nam Halbae were so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I almost joined the fandom.

Back To Top