K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What do you hate the most about summer?

Pann: What do you hate the most about summer?

1. [+224, -5] When I curl my bangs and my sweat ruins it

2. [+130, -1] I sweat when I blow dry my hair... My hair gets stuck on my face... Fuck

3. [+103, -2] When my sweat dries and it gets sticky

4. [+101, -1] I fucking hate bugs. Fucking mosquitos suck my blood, there are dried worms on the street, and there are dead cicadas rolling around ㅠㅠ I really hate them. I hope all bugs in the world get killed ㅠㅠ

5. [+97, -2] I just hate summer ㅠㅠ I don't want to live during summer

6. [+86, -1] Armpit sweat

7. [+81, -0] I hate everything about it. I hate how I sweat when I wake up in the morning. I hate mosquitos. I hate being on my period. I hate how it gets hot as soon as I turn off the AC. I hate how I sweat as soon as I step outside.

8. [+64, -0] When I wake up in dawn because it's hot. I've never felt anything as disgusting as this.

9. [+63, -0] When my bra gets fucking sweaty. It feels gross when a sweat runs between my breasts.

10. [+56, -5] The only good thing about summer is pretty clothes.

Back To Top