K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Fans kneeling at fansigns


Pann: Poor idol fans

1. [+269, -8] Woohyun's fansign. He holds an interview with the fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



2. [+160, -3] I want them to put chairs as mandatory. I know that some groups put chairs, but still. Is it that hard to prepare that? We buy so many albums to get into a fansign and wait for hours in a rain at the fansign. And when it's finally my turn, it ends in less than a minute. Honestly, companies should prepare it. We're the ones that feed them ㅋㅋ

3. [+158, -4] It's because the fans at the back are telling them to crouch down to take pictures ㅋㅋ

4. [+71, -37] I'm a VIP and I wouldn't mind kneeling a thousand times. But what's a fansign? Is that a food? Is it delicious? Does it exist?

5. [+51, -0] They pay money and kneel

6. [+43, -2] B1A4's fansigns also provide chairs and fans say it feels like having a 1:1 interview ㅋㅋ

Back To Top