K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

EXO, BTS, and Seventeen ranked as top 3 physical sales in 2016


1) EXO
2) BTS
3) Seventeen

-

Pann: Idols' physical sales in 2016 (Hanteo)

1. [+235, -7] EXO was #1 worldwide. Their first week sales were #4.

2. [+204, -16] Crazy, EXO is twice more than BTS ㅋㅋㅋㅋ EXO, Seventeen and BTS are amazing.

3. [+171, -20] EXO has big recognition and achievements. As an Army, I think BTS has a long way to go. Even though BTS sells alot, people still say it's our own little world. Other fans still look down on us and ignore us. I want BTS to become very popular. I've been a fan since they released mixtapes before debut. Their current popularity is a miracle already but I want them to be very popular so that people can't downplay them.

4. [+85, -41] BTS has been promoting for 3 years, they're from a small company, and they don't have idol sunbaes. But they managed to grow this big, I'm so proud of them. They're not even promoting right now but people keep hating on them and it pisses me off. I want them to become very popular so that people can't ignore them. They put self-composed songs in every album, release covers when they're on a hiatus, appear on V app, tweet, release Bangtan Bomb, and etc. I'm sure they'll be stable as they gain more fans. Please stop with the hate, or else you'll end up falling for them. Seventeen is a rookie group but they're doing really well. No need to mention EXO.

5. [+62, -2] Wow EXO

6. [+56, -2] Do well, Seventeen!!! I really respect EXO and BTS ㅠㅠ I hope my bias can become as big as them.

7. [+51, -28] BTS is so amazing... They've been around for 3 years and their company is small but they sold 30K... So amazing.

8. [+46, -4] Wow, I'm an EXO-L but Seventeen is amazing. They debuted not too long ago, isn't that a really daebak result?

9. [+44, -2] Every EXO album is #1 in terms of physical sales... I'm so jealous

10. [+39, -2] Isn't Seventeen a rookie group? They have a good image and their results are good. I hope they continue to do well.

Back To Top