K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Seventeen's 'Very Nice' charts #4 at first


Pann: Seventeen's first rank is #4 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+206, -11] I think it's a really good result though ㅋㅋㅋ Show Me The Money is really strong digitally and B2ST is having a comeback. #4 is good.

2. [+195, -12] Wow, it's been a year only. So amazing.

3. [+187, -13] I'm not a fan but every Seventeen comeback is with digital monsters. #4 is a good result. It's a good song, too. I personally liked Healing. I hope Seventeen does well!

4. [+51, -0] The digital releases that idol fans fear the most are Show Me The Money and Infinity Challenge.

5. [+46, -0] I'm a non-fan but isn't it a good result for a rookie boy group? I just watched their music video and the song and dance are really good. Thanks for letting me know a good song ㅋㅋ It makes me want to dance.

6. [+42, -1] It's been a year and they're a boy group, what a great result! I'm surprised.

Back To Top