Article: Guys~ Your life is more important than EXO
Article: Incheon Airport freezes due to the chaos of EXO fans
Article: 'The worst fan mind' EXO fans occupy the airport with chaos
Pann: EXO fans even made on news articles
1. [+124, -3] What's funnier is that they reserved spots at the airport~ ^^
2. [+77, -1] I hope they'd stay in order. They'll cause an accident and regret it.
3. [+55, -37] Guys, they're not sasaengs, they're fansite masters
4. [+39, -9] People were talking about how fansite masters aren't fans but I guess it doesn't apply to EXO? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Double standards
5. [+37, -4] Ugh, why don't they realize that they're tarnishing their bias' image
6. [+35, -5] Why do these defending comments get upvoted? Just apologize and end it. I assume there's no more brainless EXO fans still upvoting them?
7. [+35, -43] EXO-roaches are pigs
8. [+27, -2] It's too many to claim that it's only a minority of the fandom. They're tarnishing their bias and their fandom's images.
9. [+27, -23] EXO-Ls are like Chinese. Even if they're behave chaotically and rudely, they claim that they're not wrong. For them, it's all fine as long as they get to take pictures of EXO. Extremely selfish.
10. [+26, -5] Saying "other idol fans do that, too" is equivalent to "I got 20 on a math test but there are a lot of students who also got 20" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Making on news articles mean they were excessive.