K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Stanning is hard?

Pann: I didn't know stanning was this hard

(Pann OP, an AOA stan, talks about hardships as an AOA fan and competitions & conflicts between fandoms.)

1. [+63, -1] Honestly, it's all true. I wonder why I have to be stressed when stanning is for fun.

2. [+56, -1] These days, fans on Pann compare and downplay idols to cause fights between fandoms. It's just like political battles.

3. [+56, -1] Honestly, the best way of stanning is not caring about what others say and doing what you want. Still, you can't help but want to show off your bias, get to know other artists, and become close to other fandoms whose artists are close to your bias. I hate how people dismiss praises and put others down. It's someone's opinion, why do you have to be so aggressive? When I see my bias in a post, I get afraid of finding negative comments.

4. [+24, -2] Groups debuted in 2012 had a hard time to get popular. Even EXO didn't get attention when they debuted ㅠㅠ EXO, BTOB, BAP, VIXX, AOA, and EXID worked so hard to be popular, it wasn't by their luck. I hope they all do well including AOA.

5. [+19, -0] Honestly, I held back when our nickname overlapped with IOI's. People in the comments were calling us whiners ㅋㅋ Since the Music Bank incident, people said all sorts of things including disbanding and flopping like T-ara. It upsets me that only victims feel the pain, not the hateful commenters.

6. [+16, -0] Fake fans who bring more hate to the idols are the most evil ones

Back To Top