K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Youtube servers crash due to EXO's 'Monster' teaser


"An error has occurred, please try again later."

-

Pann: A fandom that crashed Youtube server because of one teaser

1. [+140, -3] Sehun looks like a movie actor in noir films



2. [+113, -1] I thought I was the only one who had the error. As soon as it was midnight, I kept refreshing SM channel but I kept getting the error, fuck.

3. [+88, -1] So amazing



4. [+62, -1] 10K views in 35 seconds ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



5. [+47, -1] When the teaser was out, the server was down and it was a top search ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Legendary artists and a legendary fandom.

6. [+40, -1] Wow, even Youtube crashes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're amazing

7. [+38, -1] EXO-L's superpower is to blow up everything

8. [+30, -1] It's so legendary this time



9. [+24, -1] This is only the teaser, I can't imagine how the music video is going to be like...



10. [+22, -1] So it was an error. I kept going on the channel but it didn't work, so I looked it up.

11. [+21, -1] Now they're even crashing Youtube ㅋㅋㅋㅋ EXO-L, what will you blow up next? ㅋㅋ

12. [+15, -1] The servers EXO-L has blown up so far - V app, G-Market, Yes24, EXO-L homepage, Youtube... What else

Back To Top