'V app' Gugudan's surpasses EXO even before debut and achieves #1 physical sales
'Gugudan' surpasses BTS, Twice, and EXO? '#1 on Hanteo chart'
'Gugudan' releases 'The Little Mermaid'... #1 on physical sales and surpasses EXO
'The power of Kim Sejeong?" Gugudan surpasses EXO and achieves #1 on physical sales
Pann: Gu9udan media-plays with EXO, BTS, and Twice
1. [+192, -0] So they sold more than 1M as soon as they debuted?
2. [+157, -2] What crap is this, surpassing EXO? I've never even heard of Gugudan.
3. [+144, -0] What a shitty media-play ㅋㅋㅋㅋ EXO released their album 2~3 weeks ago. They're doing this media-play just because EXO ranked lower on real time chart ㅋㅋㅋ What an amazing media-play~ If you search EXO on Naver, you can still see those articles.
4. [+56, -0] Even the boy groups who sell a lot don't media-play with EXO...
5. [+42, -0-] I'm honestly curious, what the hell are they thinking? I'm an EXO-L. Those unreliable articles are called a way of marketing? Upsetting 3.7M people is a type of media-play? Groups that media-play with EXO piss me off really bad and I don't even want to listen to their songs even if they're good. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels the same way. What kind of confidence do they have to be doing that?
6. [+40, -2] They dragged BTS, Twice, and EXO ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+39, -2] I've been stanning EXO for 3 years and from all groups that media-played with EXO, I've never seen any of them getting popular ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They flopped, but none of them got popular.
8. [+37, -74] BTS fans have no right to criticize this media-play. You guys should be telling BTS to stop with their media-play first.