K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

BTS Jimin's dark past


A charm... Do I have one?



Sometimes, I want to take photos like hip-hop



Two men feeling solitude



I heard that men in shirts are very sexy~?



Don't I look like a very peaceful, relaxed, and warm guy?



A rebellious elementary school kid?!



Practicing in the practice room again! I planted a tree in my heart. Ugh~ cringe-worthy



Eyo~ Seeing J-Hope hyung copying Rapmon hyung, I also wanted to take a selca with sunglasses! How do I look?

-

Pann: BTS Jimin's dark past

1. [+148, -2] Don't bully our kid ㅋㅋ

2. [+126, -3] It's cute so it's fine ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



3. [+113, -2] Coy



4. [+56, -0] PD Dogg's reply to the charm tweet is funnier ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cold...


"No"


5. [+34, -0] In an interview, he was asked if he regretted something a lot and he said he wanted to erase all the past selcas on Twitter ㅋㅋ The members beside him were like, "A charm... do I have one?" and teased him. They're not scare of ruining themselves, so they still have dark pasts following them. They're so cute.

6. [+30, -0] Jimin-ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ugh, what a baby

7. [+29, -0] He'll be kicking off his blanket tonight ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Jimin ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so cringe-worthy ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top