K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

'Boys 24' Yunhyeong is a SHINee Minho lookalike?


Yunhyeong: "I was popular as a Minho lookalike"



Oh Yeon Seo: "You look like him indeed."



-

Pann: Boys 24 Yunhyeong who was popular as a SHINee Minho lookalike

1. [+167, -8] He called himself a Minho lookalike??? How dare he mention Choi Minho like that???



2. [+144, -4] Is he shameless

3. [+118, -6] Only his selcas look like him ㅋㅋ

4. [+72, -2] He looks like Minho after getting scammed by a friend and being chased by moneylenders for 7 years.

5. [+54, -0] He does look alike in a weird way. He's 70% Han Min Gwan, 25% Lee Jae Jin, and 5% Minho.

6. [+53, -2] As far as I know, Minho looks like this



7. [+41, -2] I watched it and Oh Yeon Seo was forcing herself to say that ㅋㅋㅋ She filmed a drama with Minho, so she knows how Minho looks exactly ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+35, -2] I read the title and expected him to be very handsome, but I was flustered when I saw the photo. SHINee Minho is a top idol visual. L, Minho, TOP, etc.

Back To Top