Article: Music Bank, Sechs Kies on the chart? 'Couple' ranked #14 by climbing back on the chart
Source: MBN via Naver
1. [+3363, -30] Sechs Kies jjang jjang, I love you. Please comeback again ♥
2. [+2912, -31] Once again, I thank Infinity Challenge
3. [+2634, -26] Sechs Kies' songs are really good ㅋㅋ
4. [+2204, -34] I again felt that the power of media is unimaginable ㅋ
5. [+1934, -24] I love you Sechs Kies :)
6. [+495, -5] It's still a very good song
1. [+1638, -35] It's much better than the songs these days
2. [+1370, -26] It'd be amazing if they win #1 ㅠㅠ I want to see them on broadcast ㅠㅠ
3. [+1213, -43] Com' Back is a good song. "Ripping through the wind~"
4. [+108, -1] Yegam is good, too ㅎㅎ "The scent of morning coffee and the sweet kiss that wakes me up~"
5. [+88, -3] Sechs Kies' songs are better than boy groups' songs nowadays
6. [+81, -3] I'm 30 and I got married 4 months ago. My 20-years-old brother-in-law said he doesn't know Sechs Kies. I was shocked ㅠㅠ
Article: [Exclusive] 'The father of Sechs Kies' sheds tears at his sickbed
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
(Article talks about how DSP's CEO Lee Ho Yeon cried at Sechs Kies' reunion when he saw them on TV but Sechs Kies didn't bother to visit the CEO.)
1. [+18309, -219] Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is this journalist insane? What kind of a nonsense... Consider the things Lee Ho Yeon did to Sechs Kies...
2. [+14984, -190] Way to rewrite the past ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're mentioning about how Sechs Kies promoted without a contract as if it was for the sake of the group... The company tried to register a trademark with the group's name but got rejected.
3. [+14663, -211] The members were underage but they had to perform at night events on a hectic schedule. The company didn't even film music videos for their title tracks. The company didn't do proper support for the group and now what? Don't try to ride on their fame. They falsely reported Sechs Kies' physical sales and disbanded the group. I see that they're trying to grab Sechs Kies again but no matter how much media-play they do, we already have all the evidences for their past.
4. [+13312, -181] Well... There's a reason why they're not visiting you. Why are you trying to grab them after 16 years? Just stop caring about them. And I hope you get better.
5. [+11255, -129] They made underage members come to drinking parties at late night and if they didn't come, they were scolded and called arrogant. They performed at night events, had a hectic schedule, weren't fed properly, and weren't paid properly. Now he's trying to gain sympathy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so speechless. Talk about crocodile tears...
6. [+3823, -18] 1) 5~6 schedules a day. At night, they had to perform at adult clubs. 2) No music videos for 2nd and 4th album title tracks. HOT fans would know that music videos were very critical during the time. For the 3rd album's title track Road Fighter, the director volunteered to spend his own money to film their music video. 3) The manager beat up the members. After disbanding, one of the members confessed in an interview. The members were hit for no reason. Fans were also hit. The manager always carried a stick and threatened and hit fans. They're a gang. 4) Under-reporting physical sales.
1. [+2191, -27] Sechs Kies disbanded because of their bad relationship with the company
2. [+2135, -26] If DSP has some shame, they should keep their mouth shut. Father of Sechs Kies, my ass.
3. [+1884, -26] Is he kidding? He's the one that disbanded the group.
4. [+287, -2] Why do you think Sechs Kies fans destroyed Jo Young Goo's car? Because they thought it was yours. The interviews of the members' parents give away the answer. The members were sleeping but they were called to drinking parties to serve. Lee Jaejin and Kim Jaeduk weren't from the city so they always practiced at the company building and got beat up a lot. The members were slaves with no contract. They blocked Ko Jiyong's career after disbanding. Ko Jiyong got furious and left the entertainment industry. Who is he to be talking ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+237, -5] I do thank him for forming Sechs Kies but this article makes me speechless ㅋㅋ If they have some shame, then they should never say, "The members should've visited CEO Lee before YG."
6. [+231, -2] Sechs Kies members were so innocent... They could've sued the company...
7. [+218, -2] Called underage members to drinking parties. Beat up the members and had no contract. Lee Jaejin already said what the members wanted was changing their company, not disbanding. How can he call himself the father of Sechs Kies?
8. [+201, -3] So frustrating... If it wasn't DSP, we would be seeing Ko Jiyong on TV... Stay quiet and be nice to your current artists.