K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Random teachers at school

Pann: Is there a teacher who's as random as my sociology teacher?

(Pann OP's sociology teacher was into stocks. One day, his stocks hit daebak and he quit his teaching job.)

1. [+368, -6] Three years ago, my sociology teacher quit suddenly because he wanted to become a pilot. He actually became one.

2. [+260, -3] My school's family studies teacher was excited to marry her boyfriend after a long-term relationship. A month later, she got married and came back from honeymoon. I think she had a fight on the trip, she flatly told the girls that marriage is reality. Her excitement was completely gone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I still can't forget her cold eyes ㅋㅋ

3. [+200, -1] My school's native English teacher went back to his country when there was the bombardment of Yeonpyeong because he was worried that a war might break out. He never came back.

4. [+196, -0] It's not random but my school's physics teacher is a really old grandpa. Before he makes a test, he asks us about our favorite celebrities and uses the celebrities' names in the test ㅠㅠ It's so cute when he writes down the names. Students don't really pay attention in his class but he makes cute jokes and he's just so cute ㅠㅠ

5. [+189, -3] My math teacher is really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ One day, he said he wanted to teach phys-ed because math is boring. After a year, he came back as a phys-ed teacher ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+176, -0] My sociology teacher told us to study hard because he regrets not studying when he was in high school. Later, I found out that he graduated Seoul National University ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+163, -1] My phys-ed teacher quit to do farming but he came back ㅋㅋ

8. [+149, -1] It's not random but there was a pretty woman at the school building. The boys joked and asked for her phone number. She turned out to be the wife of our English teacher ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The English teacher was like, "Who are the jerks that asked for her number?" and searched for them ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+138, -2] My school's native English teacher was a big fan of Korean Buddhism, so he studied Korean and came to my school to teach. Since day one, he was so passionate about Buddhism. After a year, he disappeared. He shaved his head and joined a temple ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+115, -2] In March, our English teacher looked sad. We asked her what was wrong and she said she failed to get a ticket at an EXO concert ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She was seriously depressed. We watched EXO music videos for the whole day to comfort her.

Back To Top