K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Celebrities' jinx


IU - My song title has to be 3 characters to do well



Jo Jae Hyun - I only wear the underwears that I bought near filming places



Jea - Things don't turn out well when I eat onions



G-Dragon - When I write a song while imagining a breakup, I end up breaking up for real



Yoon Eun Hye - Every actor that I work with enlists one by one



Ali - When I sing a breakup song, I end up breaking up with my boyfriend



Jung Woo Sung - When I have a roof scene, they issue a cold wave watch

=

Instiz: Jinx that celebrities mentioned

- Jea said her note goes off when she eats onions ㅠㅠ Poor leader

- I think IU broke her jinx!

- Cold wave watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Goosebumps at GD...

- So how many songs of GD's are about breakup?

Back To Top