Article: 'Vitamin' Choi Yoojung, "It stings everytime I defecate"
Source: TV Report via Nate
The panelists were asked to draw their feces. Yoojung drew a poop with blood and said, "When I defecate, the toilet gets filled with blood. It stings." A doctor replied, "It's a typical symptom of piles. Your anus is ripped."
1. [+1371, -36] They had to talk about bleeding while pooping when they just debuted... What is their company doing?
2. [+1211, -33] Aigo, they're female idols. Why were they asked to do this ㅠㅠ
3. [+1107, -29] They're a girl group that debuted less than a month ago and they had to answer questions on fart and draw pictures of poops ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So mean ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+84, -2] They're promoted roughly because they're on a contract
5. [+70, -2] Vitamin PD must be a crazy idiot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They had to do an anus show because of Music Bank
6. [+67, -2] IOI finally made to a public channel but what's with the topic ㅋㅋㅋ Talking about farting and bleeding while pooping ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+62, -2] It's a loss if a female idol is too honest...
8. [+49, -2] Ah... Look at her drawing of her own poop and blood. It's so realistic and it looks dirty and repulsive, not approachable. Why did their company even send teenage female idols to this show?
9. [+47, -1] Ugh... It's a dark past that'll follow her for the rest of her life
10. [+38, -2] Their company is so mean ㅋㅋ How can they send female idols to discuss anuses and intestines?
11. [+36, -2] It's so hard to appear on Music Bank, fuck ㅠㅠ
12. [+27, -2] In the history of Korea's music industry, she's the first bloody poop-dol... IOI is amazing indeed
13. [+22, -1] It's... refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+18, -0] King of ballad Sung Si Kyung avoids an image like this because he has to sing love songs. Why would a rookie female idol go with a bloody poop concept?
15. [+16, -1] I actually find her more likeable because she's honest ㅋㅋ