1) Girls' Generation - The Boys
2) F(x) - 4 Walls
3) Girls' Generation - Oh!
4) Taeyeon - I
5) Girls' Generation - I Got a Boys
6) Girls' Generation - Hoot
7) Girls' Generation - Mr. Mr.
8) Twice - Cheer Up
9) Girls' Generation - Lion Heart
10) Taetiseo - Twinkle
Pann: Girl group ranking of first week sales
1. [+65, -3] Daebak, look at God Soshi and God f(x). What's funny is that before Twice's comeback, fake Twice fans were bragging about how Twice's first week sales will be 4~50K and Twice fans were busy to shut them up. But it became true and Twice fans were flustered ㅋㅋ
2. [+59, -7] 6 months after debut - 40K first week sales, 13 million Youtube views, PK, hit the roof. Daebak ㅋㅋ
3. [+53, -4] Twice's upcoming future is more important. Please JYP, I hope they last long~
4. [+27, -0] SNSD's first week sales of Lion Heart was 41K and You Think were 19K, their 5th album sales are practically 60K. Fucking SM, You Think was released 2 days before and they weren't even included in the first week sales. Twice is a rookie group but they're doing really well.
5. [+25, -0] Flowerwice <3
6. [+20, -0] Twice debuted 6 months ago but their results are really big. Their fandom is growing legendarily fast.
7. [+19, -0] I expected 20K for Twice but it's 40K... Hul~ amazing rookie group.