K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Twice's 'Cheer Up'

Pann: Am I the only one who likes Twice's song?

1. [+109, -22] "It's worse than Ooh Ahh" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ooh Ahh got the same reactions. Soon after, you'll be addicted.

2. [+88, -18] It's really good. "Cheer up baby~ Cheer up baby~" Tzuyu, Jihyo, and Momo are so pretty.

3. [+81, -14] Tzuyu and Mina are gorgeous...



4. [+42, -1] Cheer up baby~



5. [+37, -0] When Ooh Ahh was just released, a lot of people talked about how it was a terrible title track. I'm not surprised to see similar reactions. Twice hwaiting.

6. [+36, -1]
When Ooh Ahh was released: It's mediocre. It doesn't leave an impact. Are they really from JYP? All they have is pretty visuals. They have bad pronunciation.
When Cheer Up was released: It's worse than Ooh Ahh. Ooh Ahh was really good. (reevaluated) Same reactions as Ooh Ahh ㅋㅋ It's guaranteed to succeed.

7. [+36, -1] Ooh Ahh also got really bad reactions when it was released ㅋㅋ

8. [+32, -4] I didn't like it in the first listen but I started to like it in the second listen. I think it'll do well! It's #1 on charts.



9. [+32, -4] This is beyond JYP... The music video and song are legendary. They must've worked hard on it.

10. [+30, -0] The music video is daebak ㅋㅋㅋ Fans are surprised because the members appeared with diverse looks ㅋㅋ

11. [+30, -4] I'm a BTS fan and I listened to the the three groups' new songs. Since then, I've been replaying Twice's song only ㅋㅋㅋ Ooh Ahh also got similar reactions.

12. [+27, -0] I love the chorus... I like the song.

Back To Top