K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

New blind items with netizen guesses

- A popular idol group member A recently told his/her company, "I will not sing anymore." After doing acting and variety shows for a while, A thinks he/she is an actor, not an idol. "I'm not an idol anymore, I'm an actor. To keep my pride as an actor, I won't sing." A's groups members are having a mental breakdown.

- "My company ruined me!" Girl group member B's complaints are endless. B gained wealth and honor as a girl group member. These days, she doesn't have much promotions and she's putting all the blames on her company. B told her company, "If I didn't choose to be in a girl group in this company, I would be in Hollywood by now. I sacrificed a lot for my group, what is this situation?!" An insider says, "No matter how I think of it, I can't understand. B gained a lot thanks to her group. It's a pity that she's thinking that way. It's worrisome because it could lead to another withdrawal."

- Popular beauty star C, who is rude to her manager, company, and staff, is known to be a kind star to her neighbors. C lives in a luxury apartment of high-class people. When she runs into someone in the elevator, she approaches them and greets them politely. Even in sauna where she's naked, she's nice to her neighbors. An insider shakes head at her two-faced personality, "C treats her manager, stylist, and staff like slaves but she's taking care of her image in her apartment since it's full of high-class people."

- A lot of times, actors work together for a project for a long time and fall in love. After seeing each other for a long time, it's natural that they eventually start a relationship. But some actors get criticized because they look more like they're there to date rather than to act. Actor D is also infamous to be hitting on every actress he works with. A lot of companies warn their actresses when they work with D.

- A lot of celebrities are known to be heavy drinkers. Celebrity E is one of them. When drinkers talk about their drinking limits, they usually mentions bottles of soju or beer they can drink maximum. But E drinks too much so he mentions the time he drinks instead. Depending on his conditions, his limit changes. It's usually 12 hours and he even drank up to 1 night and 2 days straight without sleeping, shocking people around him.

=

Pann: New blind items

1. [+34, -0] A sounds like Han Sunhwa

2. [+20, -0] B isn't Minzy. They said "it could lead to another withdrawal." Minzy is the first withdrawal in 2NE1.

3. [+19, -0] Everybody already knows A ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+13, -1] Is B 2NE1?

5. [+9, -0] A isn't Miss A since Suzy is preparing her solo album

6. [+8, -0] A is Han Sunhwa ㅋㅋ

7. [+8, -0] I guess Han Sunhwa and CL are the ones for sure

8. [+7, -3] B is Tiffany

9. [+7, -4] B sounds like CL... Hollywood and another withdrawal

10. [+7, -0] I'm curious about E the most ㅋㅋ Is it Sung Si Kyung?

Back To Top