Defconn: "Why did you eliminate Somi on 'Sixteen'?" "Hani is said to be a former JYP trainee. Why was she dropped?"
Pann: Reasons for Somi's elimination from Twice
1. [+92, -15] I don't like how Hani constantly mentions JYP. A trainee gets dropped because they're lazy, controversial, or have no star qualities. It's her own fault. Hyorin was supposed to debut but the circumstances didn't work out so they introduced her to other company. But that wasn't the case for Hani. When I went to a trainee showcase a few years ago, both were the main.
2. [+70, -12] Because her final rank of voting was #9 and she was out of the ranking for voting on the scene.
3. [+56, -4] Because she's young
4. [+45, -1] Why are people saying that Park Jin Young doesn't have good eyes? Somi was obviously planned to debut in the next girl group after Twice. She went on Sixteen and Produce 101 to gain popularity. There are other JYP trainees who didn't even go on Sixteen to have a mysterious image. Somi was exposed to gain popularity in advance. JYP's next girl group will be very issued because of Somi and that's what Park Jin Young intended.
5. [+31, -4] Coni is a Twice stan and also a Somi stan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+28, -0] Am I the only one who's frustrated with people mocking Park Jin Young's eyes? You're basically insulting JYP artists. JYP just lets their leftover trainees go to other companies.
7. [+25, -27] Somi winning #1 on Produce 101 is thanks to Twice's fandom and JYP's fandom. It's not purely from Somi's fandom ㅋㅋ If Somi leaves JYP, half of her fans will be gone.
8. [+22, -23] Because she got a small number of votes
9. [+19, -4] What kind of bull is this? The viewers enraged when Somi was eliminated. The article comments were criticizing Momo for debuting despite her elimination and Somi had a lot of supporters. How can you say she was the most unpopular member for Twice ㅋㅋ
10. [+19, -1] When a trainee leaves JYP, it's because of one of the three reasons. You have a messy relationship with opposite sex, you go to other company to debut faster, or you have no charms. Cecilia and Lina were the second reason. Cecilia had rumors of having messy relationships but it's not confirmed. I've stanned JYP for 10 years and it's always these reasons.